- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ garlic clove, chopped
- splash red wine
- 110g/4oz lamb steak, chopped
- 85g/3oz sweet potato, sliced very thinly
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Heat the oil in deep pan. Add the onion and garlic, and fry for two minutes.
- Add the wine and lamb to the pan and simmer for five minutes.
- Place the lamb into a small ovenproof dish and top with the slices of sweet potato.
- Place the dish into the oven, to bake, for ten minutes, or until the sweet potato is golden and steaming.
- Serve from the dish.