- They are unnecessary.
- They often make the problem worse.
- They pose a threat to wildlife.
- They threaten our drinking water.
- They pose a threat to public health.
- They pose a particularly great threat to our children.
- They pose a threat to the health of our pets.
- They are tested on animals.
- They contain undisclosed ingredients.
- They are difficult to handle, store and dispose of.
Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Pesticides are bad
The Society Promoting Environmental Conservation quote the following 10 reasons to avoid commercial pesticides: